thalia
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

thalia

منتدى الفنانة تاليا سودي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

thalia joined the organization "I'd rather be naked to wear fur"

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
QueenT
Admin
QueenT

المساهمات : 100
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/03/2008

thalia joined the organization "I'd rather be naked to wear fur" Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: thalia joined the organization "I'd rather be naked to wear fur"   thalia joined the organization "I'd rather be naked to wear fur" Emptyالخميس مايو 22, 2008 3:22 pm

thalia joined the organization "I'd rather be naked to wear fur" Ta1111

May 22, 2008 .-
The Mexican singer Thalia could pose as God brought her into the world to the campaign which will be named "I'd rather be naked to wear fur" of the organization People for the ethical Treatment of Animals (Peta).

According to the organization, there is no federal law that protects animals on farms producing pelts, so these are often victims of serious illnesses and injuries without receiving any veterinary care, without mentioning that they are exposed to inclement Weather mugrientas and small cages.

The most cruel is that the lives of these poor animals culminate electrocuted, asphyxiated, or poisoned with their necks broken. On the other hand, those who are trapped in forests spend long days of agony with major injuries and fractures while trying to escape the traps, rather than their captors.

The artist could follow in the footsteps of several famous celebrities such as Pamela Anderson, Eva Mendes, Cindy Crawford, Patricia Manterola, among others, who took off their clothes to help raise awareness against the use of animal skin
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://thalia.yoo7.com

thalia joined the organization "I'd rather be naked to wear fur"
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Thalia Celebrate 1st Anniversary Conexion Thalia Show in NY 24/03
» Thalia's Biography
» Thalia and the DJ
» ........thalia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
thalia :: مـنـتـديــات تاليا العـامـة :: Thalia English Section-
انتقل الى: