thalia
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

thalia

منتدى الفنانة تاليا سودي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Anniversario Conexion Thalia In New York City at Spotlight Live

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
QueenT
Admin
QueenT

المساهمات : 100
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/03/2008

Anniversario Conexion Thalia In New York City at Spotlight Live Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Anniversario Conexion Thalia In New York City at Spotlight Live   Anniversario Conexion Thalia In New York City at Spotlight Live Emptyالأحد مارس 30, 2008 7:16 am

New mom Thalia returned to the spotlight Monday looking fabulous at a New York bash celebrating the first anniversary of her radio show Conexion Thalia. The 35-year-old showed off her figure in tight, high-waisted pants and a print top that put her flat tummy on display.

At the event, the radio show host talked about her experiences with motherhood over the last five months. “These have been the happiest months of my life. [Sabrina Sakäe] is beautiful, huge and very healthy, thanks to God. She looks like she’s a year old, but she’s only five months. She’s very happy. She always wakes up with a smile,” the mother gushed.

When asked how she got back her enviable figure, the singer said that she has focused on eating healthy food. “I haven’t exercised at all. I’ve taken it all really slowly: eating healthy food, walking and staying busy with my daughter,” she explained.

Anniversario Conexion Thalia In New York City at Spotlight Live 01610

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://thalia.yoo7.com

Anniversario Conexion Thalia In New York City at Spotlight Live
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Thalia Celebrate 1st Anniversary Conexion Thalia Show in NY 24/03
» Thalia's Biography
» Thalia and the DJ
» ........thalia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
thalia :: مـنـتـديــات تاليا العـامـة :: Thalia English Section-
انتقل الى: